The initiative behind the Angels Wings Thai Scholarship, Los Angeles is to recognize and honor Thai American students who have demonstrated academic excellence, concern for their Thai community, connection with their heritage, and desire to continue their education. The required factors may be demonstrated through participation in community and high school/college activities.
6. Full list of documents to email in addition to this form:
- 2017 High School Transcript with senior year grades, including GPA and Class Rank.
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation (non-family): Qualified writers may be Teachers, Coaches, Principal, Counselor. Must include their contact information for verification.
- One (1) Personal Reference: Qualified writers are adults known on a personal level, such as from Volunteering, Faith-based Organization,
- Mentor Neighbor. Must include their contact information for verification.
- Upon award agreement Proof of Acceptance to a trade school, college or university for the fall semester of high school graduation year. (See award details).